Winter Solstice Maskwa - Special Edition 8oz Travel Tin
The longest night of the year reminds us that all was birthed from the dark. Great power and medicine comes out of this hibernation season where snow blankets the Earth. In the quiet, we return to the knowing that like all of Creation, we too carry a divine spark of light that is meant to illuminate the world. Through the beauty of the Winter, our brilliance is birthed.
Made in collaboration with Healer Asha Frost, this sacred blend of frankincense, balsam fir, and cedarwood essential oils creates a warm, woodsy and spicy scent that inspires peace, grounding, protection, and wellbeing. Lighting this candle during your meditation and personal rituals will assist in the connecting to your mind, body, and spirit.
Undyed, 100% natural soybean wax made with DeMontigny's unique and original blends of essential oils and essences, is poured into 8oz travel tins. Soybean wax is environmentally friendly, biodegradable, also burns cleaner and longer than other types of wax candles.
Oils used and their benefits:
- Frankincense: connects the soul, stills the mind, invites protection, wisdom and spiritual openness, promotes feelings of peace and wellbeing
- Balsam fir: revitalizes the soul, creates inner peace, carries uplifting energy, relives tension, strengthens the mind and emotions, boosts confidence, promotes optimism
- Cedarwood: opens the heart to receive love and support, invites connection and community, enhances feelings of belonging, provides strength and wisdom
- Quantity: 8oz
- Wick + packaging: Double cotton wicks, in tin
- Burn time: 50+ hours
- Ingredients:Pure Soy blend wax, frankincense, cedarwood, balsam fir essential oils